This campus was dedicated in 1953. Le Gore received extensive modernization with environmental and accessibility renovations in 1994. In 1999, the residents of El Monte passed local bond Measure K. Le Gore received new lighting, a new playground structure, paint, fencing and a parking lot. Measure J brought classroom remodeling, a new library, computer lab and parking lot.
The passing of the Measure KC allowed for the construction of a two-story building that includes 10 classrooms; a library; computer lab; staff meeting room; and offices for our school psychologist, attendance counselor and community liaison. Students in grades 4-6 currently use the new building.